Social Media is Killing You
When idle, your first reflex is to pick up your phone to begin mindlessly scrolling through an array of social media content. With this, there is little to no consideration on how damaging this can truly be. With this thoughtless behavior you begin to soak up the dysfunctional culture of instant gratification, self-indulgence and lack of accountability for your own actions. This culture not only highlights your dis-eases and shadowed parts, it validates them. Consequently, the family structure and development is then based off of superficial #goals and ideals that are counterproductive to its cultivation.
If you cannot make a judgement of your own, without employing someone else’s alien standard , you are not free – Chief YuyaFreedom and Liberty Part 1 | Enlightenment & Transformation
The telling sign of the lack of culture is the immediate recitation of a doctrine not truly adopted and studied when asked foundational questions. This is common in the “trending” society of all talk and no application.
An alien standard. By definition, alien is defined as belonging to a foreign country or nation. Until you are able to successfully identify your culture, its laws and ways of maneuvering through the world, you are apart of the culture that defines you and consumes the most amount of your focus and time.
We often find ourselves re-enslaved in the behest of a smile. Some of the standards that we utilize comes from a culture that is looking to destroy us. – Chief YuyaFreedom and Liberty Part 1 | Enlightenment & Transformation
Captivity is met with applause and cheer. How many times have you been entranced by the social media gurus, priest/priestess and the like? The more you embrace necessary sober assessments, accompanied with subduing the ego during needed times of growth, these opportunists would serve no purpose for you. The path of hard work is seldom chosen when presented with an easy way out.
Go for a walk or find a quiet space to meditate.
Leave your phone behind.
Release and cleanse your mind.
If you are walking, take in the environment around you. Take in the sounds, the air and natural scents.
If you are meditating, visualize yourself out in nature in your favorite setting. Imagine the sounds, how the air feels and smells.
With your walk, engage with those you encounter.
In your meditation, observe and reflect on the natural surroundings you have envisioned. Why this scene?
What did you reflect on during this exercise?
COME BUILD WITH US!
ANU would like to hear from you with the answer to our build question and this week’s challenge. Come build with us via our social media!
What is does it mean to be Free? What does it mean to be Liberated?
CLICK BELOW to engage on the platform of your choice!
SABBAT EVENING TALKS | SHEMA ANU
Every 6th Day/ Yom Shishi (Friday) at 6:30 PM EST, we enter Sabbat with live readings of the ANU Way Vol. 1: Foundations. Please be sure to subscribe and turn on your bell notifications to ANU Life Global Ministries YouTube Channel to experience the live readins with ANU members. We look forward to your active engagement .
- MOVIE BREAKDOWNS: Brother Lo will be providing the Movie Innerstandings of The Truman Show this Yom Chamisi (Thursday) @8:30 pm on the Enlightenment and Transformation YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/EnlightenmentandTransformationTV
- ANU RETREAT: The 2022 ANU Retreat is approaching. This is a camping retreat where we will fellowship and practice survival skills. Youth under 14 are free. Give thanks for those who have submitted your deposits for the upcoming camping retreat. In order to be fully prepared for the experience, we’ve compiled some helpful resources for those traveling. This itemizes total confirmed guests, camping resources, car rental services, and nearby airports that may be helpful. If you’re flying in and would like to take up Achi Ver’Mon on his generous assistance with tent provisions.
CHIEF YUYA’S SABBATICAL
Effective 1/1/2022 until the end of 2022, Chief Yuya is on Sabbatical and will not be available for non-critical communication with ANU members.
- Chief Yuya is still performing the sacred work of ANU however, he is contributing only to elements that are fertile within ANU.
- He will not be providing any consultations.
- ANU members are expected to come forward and utilize what has been given up until this point to keep things running smoothly.
- All requests should be sent to the appropriate member of the ANU Council. For all ANU Womb related inquiries members should contact Achoti Moksha. For all ANU Man related inquiries, Achi Zach is the main point of contact.
If you are interested in learning more or joining ANU, you can apply to be considered for membership and sponsored by a current ANU member.